domingo, 3 de janeiro de 2010

Try something new!!!

Just wanna try something new.
Wanna change the world.
Live for life.
Wake up for a brand new day.
See the trees...
Witness a miracle.

Hope to be good.
Wish for the others.
Breathe and fell the air.
Wanna cry just a little.
So I can hold on to my happiness.
Help someone,
and ask for it every now and then.

Wait for my love.
Dream about his face.
Wish nothing but the best.
Save it for the very last.
Whisper into his ears;
"I do adore you".
'Cause love, I fell for everyone.

Listen to a lovely song.
Like the one I do adore.
Hoping to understand what he's trying to say;
"All the datails in the fabric..."
And enjoying the other phrase;
"I'm doing everything..."


This is my first time, so please ignore...



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário